Invitation for Roundtable on Fortune Global 500 Companies Investment in Sichuan
发布时间： 2020-01-11 06:10:44 浏览次数：
As one of the mainactivities of the Sichuan Opening-up Development Conference, the Roundtable on Fortune Global 500 Companies Investment in Sichuan is planned to be held duringthe event of “ Well-known Chinese and Foreign Enterprises’ Visit to Sichuan 2020”. Main leaders of Sichuan Province, leaders of relevant ministries and commissions, representatives of interested parties, as well as senior representatives of Fortune Global 500 enterprises, well-known multinational companies and international business associations will be invited to participate in the roundtable conference. The goal of this roundtable is to thoroughly implement the decision and deployment of the CPC Central Committeeand the State Council on stabilizing foreign investment, publicize the Foreign Investment Law and its supporting regulations and policies, build a platform for the communication and exchanges between foreign enterprises (institutions) and the government, optimize international business environment, facilitate the high-quality development of foreign investment.
The roundtable conference is organized by the General Office of the CPC Sichuan Provincial Committee andthe General Office of the Sichuan Provincial People’s Government and undertakenby Sichuan Provincial Bureau of Economic Cooperation.
Roundtable on Fortune Global 500 Companies
Investment in Sichuan
I. Time: 14:00-16:30, April 16, 2020(Thursday) (TBD)
II. Venue: Bashujun Hall, Shangri-LaHotel Chengdu (TBD)
III. Host: Sichuan Provincial People'sGovernment
IV. Organizer: Sichuan ProvincialBureau of Economic Cooperation
Co-Organizers: China Association of Enterprises with Foreign Investmentetc.
V. Scale: about 150 people
(1) Leaders of Sichuan Province: mainleaders of CPC Sichuan Provincial Committee and Sichuan Provincial People’s Government, pertinent deputy governors, secretaries general and deputysecretaries general of CPC Sichuan Provincial Committee and Sichuan Provincial People’s Government;
(2) Leaders of the Ministry of Commerce;
(3) Heads of relevant businessassociations;
(4) Leaders of relevant departments of Sichuan Province: Sichuan Provincial Development and Reform Commission, Sichuan Provincial Economy and Information Department, Sichuan Provincial Department of Commerce, Sichuan Provincial Bureau of Economic Cooperation, Administration for Market Supervision of Sichuan Province, Representative Offices of Sichuan Provincial People’s Government, etc.;
(5) Leaders of Chengdu, Deyang,Mianyang, Luzhou, Ziyang, Meishan and other municipal governments;
(6) Representatives of Fortune Global500 enterprises, well-known multinational companies and international businessassociations;
(7) News media.
Meeting with leaders of Sichuan Province:
14:00-14:25 Meeting or greeting between main leaders of the provincial party committee and importantguests
Moderator: Yin Li, Governor of Sichuan Provincial People’s Government
14:30-14:40 Speech by Peng Qinghua, Secretary of CPC Sichuan Provincial Committee
14:40-14:50 Speech orpromotion of national policies by the leader of the Ministry of Commerce
14:50-15:00 Promotion of investment environment and opportunities in Sichuan by Li Yunze, Vice Governorof Sichuan Provincial People’s Government
15:00-15:50 Speeches by representatives of Fortune Global 500 enterprise
15:50-16:20 Speeches by representatives of relevant provincial departments and municipal governments onimproving service quality and creating good business environment
16:20-16:30 Summary speech byYin Li, Governor of Sichuan Provincial People’s Government
VIII. Layout of the Venue
The layout of the conference hall is in accordance with a roundtable conference setting: the inner circle is a round table with nameplates mainly for the guests at and above the China region vice president level; and the back rows consist of normal desks and chairs with nameplates for other guests.
Live translation:simultaneous interpretation in Chinese and English
Dress code: formal attire
Press publicity: publicmedia coverage